" बात वफाओं की होती
तो हम कभी न हारते
बात नसीब की थी
हम कुछ कर न सके "
Urdu is a beautiful language with many
beautiful words. When we listen to such words we will feel we are at Peace.
Let's, learn a bit of Urdu too....
वफ़ा :- Loyalty
नसीब
:- Fate
A loose translation of this in English.....
" If it is about my Loyalty, then I wouldn't have lost.
But it
was about my Fate, I was helpless. "
I don't know who wrote these lines. But, whoever wrote, hatsoff to that person :-) :-)
Postings of " Mind Speaks " reflects my current mindset.
Note :- There are some minor mistakes in Hindi. It is due to the inconsistencies when English is getting translated to Hindi. I think lack of a proper Hindi keyboard is still a lacuna in the computing World.
No comments:
Post a Comment