Thursday, December 5, 2024

Mind Speaks - 5

 " मेरा पानी उतरता देख मेरे किनारे पे घर मत बसा लेना

   मैं समंदर हूँ, लौट कर वापिस आऊंगा "

A loose translation of this in English....

" Seeing my Water receeding, don't build a house on my shore.

  I am the Sea, I will come back "

Got this piece of Shaayari while reading today's Economic Times newspaper. There was an article on Devendra Fadnavis quoting this shayari in Maharashtra Assembly, sometime back. His Party made a strong comeback in the recent 2024 Assembly elections and is going to be sworn as Maharashtra's new CM, today.

 

Postings of " Mind Speaks " reflects my current mindset.

Note :- There are some minor mistakes in Hindi. It is due to the inconsistencies when English is getting translated to Hindi. I think lack of a proper Hindi keyboard is still a lacuna in the computing World.

No comments: