I am revisiting the Bucket List after 16 Years.That is quite a time.
I was matured then and I am matured now thus narrowing down to only three items
1st Item :-
Not in my hands.
Jo Tha, Jo Hai aur Jo Rahega sab Khuda ki den hai.
Chalo dekthe hai is item ka kya hoga.
2nd Item :-
It may sound easy and a simple task but, I am not yet ready to take this responsibility of owning a Pet. Only once I am fully ready to take this responsibility, I will. So, I am parking this item for the time being.
3rd Item :-
This is the biggest task of all the three items. Lot many things have to fall in place for me to initiate this task. Don’t know what will happen. Let’s see.
4th Item :-
Dont' know :-)
Sometimes I am afraid, I will not be able to achieve any of these. Let's see.
No comments:
Post a Comment