Saturday, April 13, 2024

Alive ?

 Would like to know if the concept of blogging is still alive or not.

As it is quite a time I  just checked if I have to update About me in the Profile or " On the Wall ".

Luckily whatever I had put years back in those sections is still relevant even today and nothing to be updated in those sections.

I used to follow only a few blogs which can be counted on fingers. Unfortunately some of those blogs no longer exists. Seems People have moved on :-)

As usually, I am a guy who gets stuck in the past and refuses to move on. There should be a English word for that. I have to find it.

Even today I get dreams that Final Year exams are nearing and I have to start preparing for that or tomorrow is Cyber Security Paper etc. God only know how I passed Cyber Security Paper :-) :-)

Let's see , if I will get a reply from any of my blogging buddies.

Koi Dekhe Ya na Dekhe

Koi Padhe Ya na Padhe

Mera Blog ka Safar tho Jaari Rahega

Chalo, Phir Milthe Hi

No comments: